Friday, April 8, 2011

No Comment


Well, I was hoping that people would comment on my last post but I guess I'm the only one who gets a kick out of the extremely gross(after the fact).  I also got a shout out from my cousin who applauded me on posting good and bad things that happen in my kids' lives saying that she rarely sees blogs where kids are portrayed as anything but happy and perfect looking all the time so thank you for supporting me in my attempt to accurately document my children's lives without leaving any of the details out (except for that one detail of our huge trip last fall.  I'll get to that eventually!) 

Here are some more bad phone photos of her with her buddy, Luke playing together. I caught them playing piano together and inspecting the pantry.  They had a blast and the funny thing is that I know they really weren't consciously playing together but they just naturally crawled to the same spots because why wouldn't you follow someone else who was crawling and when one stopped to look at something why wouldn't you naturally stop to check it out too?  I was in love with these two playing together in their own spheres.  I'm babysitting all these cute kids tomorrow so hopefully I'll get some more better photos with my real camera.

1 comment: