Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Growing up is hard to do

If you look closely you can see the pearly whites at the bottom and the dimple.  Can't I just keep her like this forever?
Clementine officially stood up today and took four step without any support or aid.  She just up and walked! Part of me is so happy because I know it's frustrating her that she can't walk yet but part of me sees of vision of her toddling along and then Bea comes up from behind and slams her to the ground.  It wasn't as far to the ground when she was crawling, but from a standing position she's liable to get some serious battle wounds. 

She also has three new teeth coming in.  Two on top and another one on the bottom. Yea for teeth! She desperately needs teeth for all the eating and smiling she does, although I will miss the solitary two teeth at the bottom.  That just melts my heart when i see it with her dimples. 

No comments:

Post a Comment