Sunday, April 3, 2011

Eating her own vomit

This morning I thought she might be better after two days and nights of the flu so I let Clemmie eat some pieces of plain pancake and water for breakfast and she was pounding them down and crying for water as her weak little hands shook every time she reached for a bite. Three seconds later she threw it all up without even flinching or crying(so used to it by now) but she was still so hungry that she started eating what she had just thrown up and I almost threw up watching her eat her own vomit.  I had to get Justin to clean it up and when we took her tray away from her she cried so hard with such big tears that I almost started crying with her because I knew she was starved to death.  I ended up letting her eat more, but only gave her tiny pieces with rests in between and she kept it all down.  I really miss my smiley baby girl.

1 comment:

  1. I'll comment: That is truly the most discussing thing ever except the fact that we can't keep Grace from taking all her clothes off and when she does and I don't catch her soon enough we sometimes have poop that she likes to play with (ok, that only happened once.) That is maybe even worse to me.

    ReplyDelete