Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Smiles melt my heart

So after a few months of just pooping and crying and nursing I started asking myself, "wait, why did I have another baby?" but then she started to really smile and I remembered how much I love sweet little smiley babies.  She still sleeps a ton, cries every moment she's in the car, but when she's actually had enough sleep I get to just stare into her super light blue eyes and enjoy her dimpled smile.  She is so delicate and so sweet.  I just adore everything about her and I can't wait to witness how she matures and what she becomes.

I see so much potential in her already and being with her fills me with so much joy.  I just love newborns because there's just something to be said about being so needed.  I love that she needs me for everything and all she can do is wait for me to snuggle her and feed her and rock her to sleep.  Tonight I had to teach the Young Women and I gave her to one of them to take care of her and as I handed her off she looked at me and started to cry.  She already knows me and only wants to be with me.  I just love that!

No comments:

Post a Comment