Saturday, September 11, 2010

First and possibly last apple picking

Clementine had her first experience apple picking today! I don't think she was able to enjoy it.  I did let her lick an apple but I don't think she liked it much. 

While we were walking around Clementine had a serious poop out and the poop was dripping all down her leg on to my shoe and all over the ground.  I just got bigger diapers for her and now the leg holes aren't tight enough to keep it in so it just drips out! The other diapers were too small to keep it all in.  What can I do!!?

Anyway, we had a great time picking apples and unless we can find a U-Pick orchard out west I think this might be our last apple picking experience.  It makes me sad because we've been doing it for the past 10 years almost.  This is one thing we love about the East. 

3 comments:

  1. Yes, I'm afraid you might have to say goodbye to apple picking. I am going to try to find a place this fall. I think there might be one or two places in a 2 hour radius... But it will still not be like east coast apple picking. I miss that. I'm glad you've been able to enjoy it all these years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait, moving out west?? Where? Please say California!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What.....? No apples in Utah???? No fresh apple pie and lemonade??? I guess you all must come visit us in the fall every year. I thought everyone had apples....boy am I an Easterner. DAH

    ReplyDelete