Wednesday, June 9, 2010

The ever changing baby

Its always amazing to watch how much babies change in the first month of life.  Clementine has definitely changed for the better.  Her face has evened out in color and gotten a little chubbier and her features are more recognizable. The broken blood vessel in her eye is also almost gone.  Yea!  I thought she looked just like me when she was born but now I see a little of Bea(who is Justin's clone) in her.  What do you think?
Not sure what caused that dark spot on my camera.  No, it's not a big hairy mole.  I think she looks so pretty and peaceful in this shot...and a little like Bea

I tried to get a shot of her in this pretty blue dress but she's just too floppy and squished.  The dress fits perfect though which is rare to find for a tiny newborn.

You can still see the red ring around her eye in this shot.  It's almost gone as well as her umbilical cord, which I did not save.  It smelled like abscess! Brings back memories of my hairless rat, Egor. 

4 comments:

  1. She's growing so fast! She looks like Henry, Bea and Justin in the first one, sorry can't see you but I've never seen baby pics of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulation Hohl family on another adorable little baby!!! She is so precious and looks just like Bea! I can't wait to tune into the new blog to see her grow up with Henry and Bea!
    Congratulations again!! I hope everyone is doing well!!! Tell Justin I said congrats on Utah! I hope you guys have a blast!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful babe!! I can't wait to hold her. You have so many great blogs going...how do you keep up? I can't post comments on your Henry Boy but this one works. What great journals these will be for all your children. If you have many more children, you will need a personal secretary!! HAha... Miss you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think she looks like Henry and Bea, which works since Henry's totally got the Tingey genes and Bea's totally got the Hohl genes, so little Clemmie's got a nice mix! (By the way, do you have a nickname for her? ) Oh and she's sooo beautiful, by the way.

    ReplyDelete