Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Chatterbox

Clementine eating frosting off of a cookie at Henry's Valentine party at school
 How much do I love this stage?  I just can't get enough of Clementine and all the things she says and does.  Today I let her go outside with Henry and Bea to play in the snow and she just plodded along, happy as clam just playing and eating the snow, that is, until Henry accidentally hit her in the face with a stick, slicing her frenulum, but after 5 minutes she went back out again and was fine.  She pulls out one word here and there, but usually just walks around talking nonsense that is so adorable.  I would keep her like this if I could.  She is also learning her alphabet with a couple different shows like Signing Time and Preschool Prepco.  She saw an A today and announced, "Aaaaaaaaaae" and then did the sign for A.  I bet she'll learn it before Bea.  lol. 

No comments:

Post a Comment