Sunday, October 2, 2011

Phobias



Clemmie at Henry's soccer game

Butterfly release
Clementine is my first child who is legitimately afraid of certain things.  I knew her Birthday candle scared her, but she is deathly afraid of campfires and wants to sit on my lap at all times, plus I found out that she is extremely afraid of bugs.  Bea got a butterfly farm for her Birthday from friend Ella and I was so excited to let the kids put them on their fingers and watch them fly away, so each of them got a turn to do it and when I put a butterfly on Clementine's finger she screamed in horror with the most terrified look on her face.  This is not normal in our family.  Both sides are serious insect lovers so it might be a gene mutation.  I didn't get a photo of Clementine screaming, so here's Bea holding a butterfly and loving every minute of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment