Friday, June 3, 2011

Walking, Signing and Talking

Memorial Day was for Clementine "learn to walk" day.  She did nothing but try to walk, fall and get back up again until she was walking across entire rooms.  She was so cute and dedicated to it.  I just love kneeling down to her level with my arms outstretched to embrace her as she reaches me with a huge smile.

She's also become a lot more snuggly lately with me.  She will kind of embrace me and squeeze me sometimes and even puts her head on my shoulder.  She loves being kissed all over her face, which usually prompts her to hug and snuggle me.  I'm so happy!


Clemmie also is talking a lot of baby jibberish just like Henry did at this age.  She repeats a lot of words like "daddo", "aye-lo"(maybe hello), "Bea" and "wooh". It's so cute to see that she's trying to communicate with us.  She has officially started to sign as well and does "all done" and "drink" very regularly.  I'm trying to get her to sign "food" and "more" now and with those four I think I will be happy if she doesn't learn any more, even though I will try many others.  Those are the core signs, I believe, every baby should know in order to keeping crying to a minimum.

No comments:

Post a Comment